Like most fans of ASOS my 'saved for later' list is often spiraling out of control, and probably the item most pinned to it is, of course, shoes. I thought it would be fun to collate my Spring shoe edit into a blog post because quite clearly I can't buy all of these, so I'll share them instead!
It's funny because I have obviously got very particular taste when it comes to footwear; I would have said that I wasn't overly fussy at all but look at the selection and you'll see that all of the heels are wooden stacked blocks, the majority are a mid heel or flat, and the colour range goes from black to taupe with nothing in between. I hadn't realised this, until I collated all the images, but apparently I like a lot of the same styles!
Only one pair of boots made the cut and I do like them, but I'm all about the shoe and the sandal this Spring. I love the flat sandals, both the strappy ones and the slides are painfully cool but thankfully pain-free to wear. The little buckled and laced up shoes are so cute and the tassel fronted ones are pretty much my dream pair; so good with denim! The best part of it all is that no pair is more than £45 either!
My top picks include:
- ASOS Fellow chunky sandal (shop here) great with jeans or midi skirts.
- ASOS Southbound lace up heeled shoe (shop here) styled here with a black trouser but I'd wear them with a shredded hem jean, too.
- ASOS Ellerman peep toe boot (shop here) The perfect peep toed boot, something that's been on my wish list for a while. This also comes in taupe and tan.
- ASOS Fivers tiger face slider (shop here) These pool slides are given a makeover in sleek leather with a very Versace-esque bit of bling on the front!
- ASOS Reema pointed chelsea boot (shop here) these chelseas also come in tan suede if black is too wintery for your look!
- ASOS Star tassled heels (shop here) my faves, I think I will be purchasing these come pay day!
- ASOS Sandstorm buckle heels (shop here) such useful and super cute little heels for everyday.
- ASOS Fudgy strappy sandals (shop here) I love the multi strapped detail on these sweet sandals.
- ASOS Scholarship sandals (shop here) The perfect blend between gladiator styling and smarts; could be dressed up or down easily.
- ASOS Hattie sandals (shop here) a neutral leather sandal with a summery wooden heel and simple design, great with jeans!