Thankyou Vogue, for creating a fashion event accessible to those who live outside of central London! There has been a little buzz about VFNI over the past couple of weeks or so and I thought I'd pop down a quick post with a breakdown of who's doing what and when!
So...kicking off at 7pm we have...
- Topshop: You can preview 7 pieces from Kate Moss's final collection for the brand, and from 7pm you can buy them! The full range will go on sale tomorrow with a donation from each piece going to charity.
- Reiss: Free shipping on all purchases from 7pm-midnight
- ASOS: 20% discount on dresses (like them on Facebook to get the discount code) Free standard delivery from 6-10pm, plus all orders over £100 processed tonight will be entered into a draw to win a complimentary sign up to ASOS Premier or an ASOS goodie bag! Plus there is loads more going on on the site.
- Cleo B: The first 3 customers to make a purchase after 7pm will also be sent a free pair of flats with their order!
- Harvey Nichols: Offering the chance to win a £500 shopping spree, a free tote to the first 100 customers, 10% discount on the night, and fashion questions answered via twitter thanks to their personal stylists.
- My-Wardrobe.com:The site is live blogging all night with loads going on-freebies, discounts and more, plus a donation from purchases is going to the charity Kid's Company-an even better excuse to get clicking!
Have a wonderful time shopping from the comfort of your homes! Can't wait to hear what you get!